*** FULL COURSE PLAYLIST ***
🚀🚀🚀 To get in touch with us about collaborating with us or using one of our products, please fill out the following contact form 🚀🚀🚀
[Free ERC20 Token Example]
Free examples of:
– ERC20 token contract
– Crowd sale contract
– Token burn event contract (inspired by Binanace.com)
Can be found at
This is free educational content brought to you by – Planet’s fastest and easiest cryptocurrency conversion platform, for individuals as well as for companies.
If you have graduated from this course you are eligible to participate in the n.exchange open-source contest (More than $10000 USD in prizes!).
More details soon! Subscribe to stay updated!
How to create your own cryptocurrency token? -Smart contract development with Ethereum & Solidity
This crash course will teach you how to create and deploy your own smart contract in only 13 short lessons.
We will cover:
2. Required packages
4. Data types
8. ERC20 Token Standard Interface (Yay!)
9.1. Implementing Your Own ERC20 Token (Hurray!)
9.2. Compiling & Deploying Your Own ERC20 Token (testnet) 🚀
10. ERC20 Token – Logging and Events
11. Inheritance and Polymorphism
13. Security Concerns
14.Deploying Your Own Token on The Ethereum Mainnet Network
[Lesson 1 – Intro]
Solidity is a programming language for writing smart contracts that run on Ethereum Virtual Machine on Blockchain. It is a contract-oriented, high-level language.
[Before learning Solidity]
– Object-oriented programming concepts (classes, methods, static and instance variables)
– Command-line usage
[In this lesson]
The purpose of this lesson is to overview the structure of the course.
The course is divided into 2 parts, at the end of each part there’s a small project you’ll need to complete in order to improve your mastering of the course materials.
– Environment setup
– Data types
– ERC20 token standard interface
– Project: Dummy Token project
– Events and logging (finish Dummy Token project)
– Inheritance and polymorphism
– Security concerns
– Deployment on Ethereum blockchain