This Ethereum tutorial video will help you understand what is Ethereum, Ethereum features which includes cryptocurrency, smart contracts, Ethereum virtual machine, decentralized application, decentralized autonomous organization, applications of Ethereum and at the end you will see a demo on smart contract. Ethereum is a blockchain based distributed computing platform that enables developers to build and deploy their decentralized applications. Ether(ETH) is a cryptocurrency that runs on Ethereum network. It is used to pay for the computational resources and transaction fees on the Ethereum network. Ether can be utilized for building decentralized applications, smart contracts and making standard peer to peer payments. Now, lets deep dive into this video and understand what is Ethereum and how does it work.
Below topics are explained in this Ethereum tutorial:
1. What is Ethereum? ( 00:33 )
2. Ethereum features ( 01:03 )
– Cryptocurrency ( 01:35 )
– Smart contract ( 02:31 )
– Ethereum virtual machine ( 06:56 )
– Decentralized application ( 15:05 )
– Decentralized autonomous organization ( 17:15 )
3. Applications of Ethereum ( 18:42 )
4. Demo – Smart contract ( 05:54 )
Resources for the demo are provided below:
1. Install Ganache-CLI –
2. Install Node –
3. Greeter File –
4. Truffle Framework –
To learn more about Blockchain, subscribe to our YouTube channel:
You can also go through the slides here:
Watch more videos on Blockchain:
#Whatisblockchain #Blockchain #Blockchaintutorial #Bitcoin #Blockchainonlinetraining #Blockchainforbeginners #BlockchainTechnology #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology is the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, which enables digital information to be distributed. A network of computing nodes makes up the Blockchain. Durability, robustness, success rate, transparency, incorruptibility are some of the enticing characteristics of Blockchain. By design, Blockchain is a decentralized technology which is used by a global network of the computer to manage Bitcoin transactions easily. Many new business applications will result in the usage of Blockchain such as Crowdfunding, smart contracts, supply chain auditing, Internet of Things(IoT), etc.
This Blockchain Certification course offers a hands-on training covering relevant topics in cryptocurrency and the wider Blockchain space. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum. Hands-on exercises and projects will give you practical experience in real-world Blockchain development scenarios.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
2. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
3. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts
4. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
5. Develop Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
The Blockchain Certification Training Course is recommended for:
2. Technologists interested in learning Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain
3. Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
4. Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
Learn more at:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: